SHRM Certification: Which Credential is Right for You?
SHRM Foundation: Shaping the Future of HR
- Petoskey Chamber of Commerce: http://www.petoskey.com/
- Boyne City Chamber of Commerce: http://www.boynechamber.com/
- Charlevoix Chamber of Commerce: http://www.charlevoix.org/
- East Jordan Chamber of Commerce: http://www.ejchamber.org/
- Gaylord Chamber of Commerce: http://www.gaylordchamber.com/
- Great Start free or low cost health insurance flyer
- Toll Free Hotline for Health and Human Services Information in Charlevoix and Emmet Counties: 1-877-211-LAKE (5253) or www.call-211.org For a flyer for you to post, click here
- Camp Daggett Adventure Center: No cost opportunity for employee development. See information here.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Department of Labor and Economic Growth
- State Council
- State Legislature
- ADA Home Page
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Department of Labor
- EEOC Homepage
- OSHA Homepage
- Office of Personnel Management
- U.S. Department of Labor
- There are many disability and employment resources available. One such resource that specifically focuses on employment service providers is EARN. EARN, http://www.earnworks.com is an initiative funded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP). EARN provides employers with free consulting services and resources to support recruiting and hiring of people with disabilities. The website features specific resources, FAQ, and success stories for job seekers, veterans, and employment service providers.